First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: 의 분사형
- flexible, pliant, of chain-armour, pliant, twined, wreathed
- a collar of twisted or linked metal
- a twist or roll
- to be bent or turned, may be turned, a glib, pliant
- bent, curved
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 25:10)
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 25:23)
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 25:24)
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 30:3)
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 30:4)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 32 14:1)
a twist or roll