Second declension Noun; Masc/Fem
- broad-brimmed hat, commonly worn by young men; petasus, petasos
- broad umbellated leaf
- awning, baldaquin
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees II 4:12)
- (Bacchylides, , dithyrambs, ode 17
- (Lucian, Dialogi mortuorum, 21:3)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 5, book 5, chapter 19 3:107)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 5, book 5, chapter 318)