First/Second declension Adjective;
- with the face towards, facing, face to face
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Genesis 15:10)
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 26:5)
- (Septuagint, Liber II Samuelis 10:9)
- (Septuagint, Liber I Paralipomenon 19:10)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Ezechielis 42:3)
- (Flavius Josephus, De bello Judaico libri vii, 157:1)
- (Strabo, Geography, Book 11, chapter 2 20:5)
with the face towards