First/Second declension Adjective;
- accessible, point accessible
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Xenophon, Works on Socrates, 25:4)
- (Xenophon, Anabasis, , chapter 3 14:2)
- (Xenophon, Anabasis, , chapter 8 12:1)
- (Flavius Josephus, De bello Judaico libri vii, 304:1)
- (Flavius Josephus, De bello Judaico libri vii, 64:1)
- (Flavius Josephus, Antiquitates Judaicae, Book 15 493:2)