Third declension Noun; Feminine
- a going off, retreat, a place or means of safety
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lycurgus, Speeches, 129:4)
- (Plutarch, Camillus, chapter 21 1:1)
- (Plutarch, Caius Marius, chapter 23 5:2)
- (Pseudo-Plutarch, Placita Philosophorum, book 5, 3:1)
- (Plato, Hippias Major, Hippias Minor, Ion, Menexenus, Cleitophon, Timaeus, Critias, Minos, Epinomis, 304:3)
- (Arrian, Anabasis, book 7, chapter 27 3:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, Books XVIII-XX, book 19, chapter pr21)
- (Appian, The Foreign Wars, chapter 6 5:3)
- (Xenophon, Cyropaedia, , chapter 4 61:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Library, book xiv, 21)