First/Second declension Adjective;
- closely shaded, thickly shaded, a closely-shaded place
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber I Regum 14:4)
- (Septuagint, Canticum Canticorum 1:16)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Ezechielis 6:13)
- (Lucian, (no name) 6:3)
- (Lucian, Anacharsis, (no name) 16:8)
- (Arrian, Indica, chapter 22 7:3)
- (Plutarch, Mulierum virtutes, 2:6)
- (Plutarch, Mulierum virtutes, chapter 24 7:8)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 872)