Third declension Noun; Neuter
- a liquid used for washing out, a clyster, drench
- a place washed by the waves, the sea-beach
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Dipsades 9:5)
- (Lucian, Dialogi Marini, triton, amymone, and poseidon, chapter 3 1:1)
- (Lucian, Alexander, (no name) 44:4)
- (Lucian, 16:1)
- (Plutarch, De amore prolis, section 2 3:1)
- (Plutarch, De sollertia animalium, chapter, section 35 13:1)
- (Aretaeus, The Extant Works of Aretaeus, The Cappadocian., ARETAIOU KAPPADOKOU OCEWN NOUSWN QERAPEUTIKON, 160)
- (Aretaeus, The Extant Works of Aretaeus, The Cappadocian., ARETAIOU KAPPADOKOU OCEWN NOUSWN QERAPEUTIKON, 161)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 2, chapter 87 3:1)
a place washed by the waves
- (a place where the waves break, the beach)