First declension Noun; Masculine
- one of the Odrysae; an Odrysian
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Epistula ad Pompeium Geminum, chapter 3 12:3)
- (Lucian, Macrobii, (no name) 10:7)
- (Lucian, Dialogi meretricii, 4:14)
- (Xenophon, Minor Works, , chapter 8 7:2)
- (Arrian, Anabasis, book 3, chapter 12 4:3)
- (Xenophon, Anabasis, , chapter 7 14:1)
- (Strabo, Geography, Book 12, chapter 3 40:7)
- (Strabo, Geography, Book 12, chapter 3 40:8)