Third declension Noun;
- the tracker, which hunts out, the ichneumon, Pharaoh's rat
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 10, book 10, chapter 71 3:1)
- (Plutarch, Alexander, chapter 41 3:1)
- (Plutarch, De sollertia animalium, chapter, section 10 6:1)
- (Plutarch, De sollertia animalium, chapter, section 31 3:1)
- (Plutarch, De Iside et Osiride, section 74 1:1)
- (Sophocles, Ichneutae 25:12)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, book 1, chapter 35 7:1)
- (Strabo, Geography, book 17, chapter 1 77:1)