First/Second declension Adjective;
- belonging to or used in processions, processional, a processional hymn, a thanksgiving
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Birds, Lyric-Scene, strophe 11)
- (Plutarch, Aemilius Paulus, chapter 33 1:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 6, book 6, chapter 62 2:1)
- (Pseudo-Plutarch, De musica, section 3 1:14)
- (Pseudo-Plutarch, De musica, section 17 4:1)