Third declension Noun; Masculine
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Arrian, Periplus Ponti Euxini, chapter 16 3:2)
- (Arrian, Periplus Ponti Euxini, chapter 16 4:1)
- (Lucian, De Syria dea, (no name) 10:4)
- (Euripides, Rhesus, choral, strophe 112)
- (Lucian, Icaromenippus, (no name) 16:10)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 3, book 3, chapter 99 1:3)
- (Pindar, Odes, pythian odes, pythian 8 5:2)
- (Apollodorus, Library and Epitome, book 3, chapter 1 1:10)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 11, chapter 2362)