Third declension Noun; Masculine
- an inhabitant of Hermione
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 8, book 8, chapter 201)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 9, book 9, chapter 592)
- (Plutarch, De vitioso pudore, section 5 2:5)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 14, book 14, chapter 19 2:6)
- (Pseudo-Plutarch, De musica, section 295)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume II, book 7, chapter 4461)