Third declension Noun; Masculine
- a comrade, an esquire
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Hecuba, episode17)
- (Euripides, The Trojan Women, episode9)
- (Euripides, episode, anapests 8:32)
- (Euripides, Ion, episode, lyric 4:20)
- (Euripides, episode, anapests 4:10)
- (Anonymous, Homeric Hymns, 43:6)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 1 3:12)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 2 2:32)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 7 15:2)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 8 29:1)