Third declension Noun; Masculine
- an inhabitant, one who dwells
- a colonist
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Proverbiorum 2:21)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sapientiae 12:3)
- (Lucian, Alexander, (no name) 6:3)
- (Euripides, Suppliants, episode15)
- (Euripides, Ion, episode, iambics 1:21)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 12, book 12, chapter 20 1:100)
- (Sophocles, Trachiniae, episode 4:3)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches 51-61, 5:2)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 7, chapter 153 2:3)