First/Second declension Adjective;
- of or from one's grand-fathers
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristophanes, Lysistrata, Choral, trochees4)
- (Aristophanes, Birds, Episode, lyric 1:16)
- (Plato, Alcibiades 1, Alcibiades 2, Hipparchus, Lovers, Theages, Charmides, Laches, Lysis, 5:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 6, chapter 235 1:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume II, book 7, chapter 5581)
of or from one's grand-fathers
- (of or belonging to one's father)
- (of or belonging to one's father, the cause of one's father)