Third declension Noun; Neuter
- an address, salutation
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Hecuba, episode 5:8)
- (Euripides, Hecuba, episode, lyric 3:8)
- (Euripides, The Trojan Women, episode, anapests 3:6)
- (Euripides, Heracles, episode, lyric 1:5)
- (Euripides, Ion, episode 5:1)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Ars Rhetorica, , 14:2)
- (Sophocles, Ajax, episode 1:9)
- (Sophocles, Philoctetes, episode11)