-μι athematic Verb;
- (with genitive), I love (usually of romantic/sexual love, usually of a man)
- (of things) I passionately desire, lust after
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristophanes, Wasps, Choral, anapests4)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 15, book 15, chapter 50 7:5)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 4, book 4, chapter 10 2:3)
- (Pindar, Odes, nemean odes, nemean 1 9:2)
- (Sophocles, Oedipus at Colonus, choral, strophe 12)
I passionately desire
- (to love or desire passionately, to desire)