Third declension Noun; Neuter
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristophanes, Lysistrata, Episode1)
- (Aristophanes, Birds, Prologue 3:34)
- (Sophocles, Ichneutae 6:1)
- (Aeschylus, Persians, episode, trochees 1:18)
- (Aeschylus, Seven Against Thebes, episode 1:1)
- (Aeschylus, Seven Against Thebes, choral, anapests6)
- (Aeschylus, Suppliant Women, episode 2:21)
- (Sophocles, Ajax, episode 1:9)
- (circumstances, a state of affairs, critical times)