First/Second declension Adjective;
- much-labouring, suffering many things
- won by much toil, wrought with much toil
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Hecuba, choral, anapests 1:11)
- (Euripides, episode, anapests 1:7)
- (Euripides, Heracles, episode, lyric1)
- (Euripides, Iphigenia in Aulis, choral, lyric 1:4)
- (Euripides, Phoenissae, choral, strophe 11)
- (Sophocles, Oedipus at Colonus, choral, antistrophe 13)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Library, book xvi, chapter 92 3:4)
won by much toil