- to be ashamed to do, feel ashamed, from a sense of shame
- to stand in awe of, fear, respect, respect
- to feel regard for
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Anonymous, Homeric Hymns, 40:8)
- (Pindar, Odes, nemean odes, nemean 5 5:1)
- (Theocritus, Idylls, 6)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume V, book 15, chapter 12 1:3)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 204 1:3)
to be ashamed to do
to stand in awe of
to feel regard for