Third declension Adjective;
- sound of foot, strong, swift of foot
- coming just in time
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Adversus indoctum et libros multos ementem, (no name) 6:4)
- (Plutarch, Comparison of Agesilaus and Pompey, chapter 2 1:2)
- (Lucian, Timon, (no name) 25:5)
- (Plutarch, Agesilaus, chapter 3 4:3)
- (Plutarch, Agesilaus, chapter 30 1:1)
- (Sophocles, Trachiniae, episode 2:4)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 4, chapter 161 1:1)