Third declension Adjective;
Etym.: irreg. comp. of or
- comparative degree of μακρός (makrós)
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aeschylus, Persians, episode 4:5)
- (Aeschylus, Persians, episode, trochees3)
- (Pindar, Odes, olympian odes, olympian 13 31:1)
- (Pindar, Odes, nemean odes, nemean 2 8:1)
- (Xenophon, Cyropaedia, , chapter 4 32:1)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Orationes, 30:1)
comparative degree of μακρός