First/Second declension Adjective;
- worshipped on a common altar
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Arrian, Periplus Ponti Euxini, chapter 2 3:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Compositione Verborum, chapter 1736)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Convivales, book 5, 7:18)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Convivales, book 7, 13:7)
- (Strabo, Geography, Book 11, chapter 8 7:4)
- (Plutarch, De fraterno amore, section 21 5:5)
- (Plutarch, De fraterno amore, section 21 16:2)
worshipped on a common altar