Second declension Noun; Neuter
- the temple of Olympian Zeus
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 5, book 5, chapter 19 3:33)
- (Plutarch, , chapter 16 6:1)
- (Plutarch, , chapter 32 2:1)
- (Plutarch, Vitae decem oratorum, , section 1 44:1)
- (Unknown, Elegy and Iambus, Volume II, , 1)
- (Lucian, Icaromenippus, (no name) 24:2)
- (Andocides, Speeches, 36:2)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Library, book xvi, chapter 67 8:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Library, book xvi, chapter 83 2:1)