Third declension Noun; Masculine
- claw, nail, hoof
- Anything which resembles a claw or nail, scraping tool
- onyx (gem)
- a kind of aromatic substance
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 24:15)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Ezechielis 17:3)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 8, book 8, chapter 41 5:1)
- (Lucian, Toxaris vel amicitia, (no name) 14:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 9, book 9, chapter 472)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 641)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 5, chapter 1571)
- (Flavius Josephus, De bello Judaico libri vii, 266:1)
- (strong-hoofed, solid-hoofed, strong-clawed)