Third declension Noun; Masculine
- a beast of prey in India
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Proverbiorum 6:6)
- (Septuagint, Liber Proverbiorum 24:61)
- (Lucian, De Domo, (no name) 16:2)
- (Lucian, Gallus, (no name) 16:7)
- (Lucian, Icaromenippus, (no name) 19:3)
- (Lucian, Saturnalia, letter 1 1:5)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 11, chapter 4071)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 5391)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume II, book 7, chapter 2091)