Second declension Noun; Neuter
- a passenger's fare
- a roosting-place, perch
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 1 8:15)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 1401)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 6611)
- (Homer, Odyssey, Book 15 57:6)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, book 1, chapter 96 8:2)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Convivales, book 8, 10:6)