Third declension Noun; Neuter
- anything used for anointing, unguent, fat, oil
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 30:31)
- (Septuagint, Liber Isaiae 61:3)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Danielis 10:3)
- (Plutarch, Consolatio ad uxorem, section 6 7:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 15, book 15, chapter 36 4:40)
- (Plutarch, De tuenda sanitate praecepta, chapter, section 17 5:2)
anything used for anointing