First/Second declension Adjective;
- foul, filthy, dirty, dirty, sordid
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Virtues and Vices 41:1)
- (Lucian, Icaromenippus, (no name) 29:8)
- (Plutarch, An seni respublica gerenda sit, chapter, section 15 6:1)
- (Plutarch, De cupiditate divitiarum, section 7 9:1)
- (Plutarch, De cohibenda ira, section 7 2:2)
- (Epictetus, Works, book 4, 13:2)
- (Epictetus, Works, book 4, 28:1)
- (APOKALUYIS IWANOU, chapter 19 84:1)