Third declension Noun; Neuter
- anything boiled, vegetables for kitchen use
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Genesis 25:29)
- (Septuagint, Liber Genesis 25:30)
- (Septuagint, Liber Genesis 25:34)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Aggaei 2:12)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, book 1, chapter 57 2:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 9, book 9, chapter 71 1:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 7, book 7, chapter 124 1:6)