First declension Noun; Feminine
- a squill, sea-onion
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Alexander, (no name) 47:2)
- (Lucian, Necyomantia, (no name) 7:5)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 9, book 9, chapter 12 2:2)
- (Plutarch, Amatorius, section 2118)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 3, book 3, chapter 131)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 7, book 7, chapter 71 1:1)
- (Hippocrates, Oeuvres Completes D'Hippocrate., , 21.5)