Second declension Noun; Neuter
- pankration, a complete contest, an exercise of the Greek youths which combined both wrestling and boxing
- Drimia maritima, sea squill, red squill, sea onion
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Wasps, Episode 1:17)
- (Aristotle, Wasps, Episode 1:19)
- (Plutarch, Comparison of Lucullus and Cimon, chapter 2 1:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 5, book 5, chapter 132)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 5, book 5, chapter 56 1:1)
- (Aristotle, Peace, Lyric-Scene, iambics30)