First/Second declension Adjective;
- of Olympus
- of Olympia, Olympic, the Olympic
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Plutus, Agon, epirrheme 1:36)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 12, book 12, chapter 20 1:16)
- (Plutarch, , chapter 12 1:4)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 14, book 14, chapter 12 3:1)
- (Aristotle, Rhetoric, Book 3, chapter 14 2:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 11, chapter 751)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 2 3:1)