First declension Noun; Masculine
- of a crown, in which the prize was a crown
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Demosthenes, chapter 6 2:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 13, book 13, chapter 47 1:2)
- (Plutarch, Lycurgus, chapter 22 4:1)
- (Plutarch, Praecepta gerendae reipublicae, chapter, section 27 10:1)
- (Aristotle, Rhetoric, Book 1, chapter 2 13:4)
- (Strabo, Geography, Book 7, chapter 7 12:14)
- (Strabo, Geography, Book 8, chapter 3 60:25)
- (Strabo, Geography, Book 8, chapter 3 60:31)