First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: 의 분사형
- one must bring together
- one must conclude
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Quomodo historia conscribenda sit, chapter 471)
- (Aristotle, Eudemian Ethics, Book 7 53:5)
- (Aristotle, Rhetoric, Book 1, chapter 15 33:1)
- (Aristotle, Politics, Book 6 69:1)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Convivales, book 5, 7:17)
one must bring together
one must conclude