First declension Noun; Masculine
- combatant, rival, contestant
- pleader, advocate
- struggler, champion
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Herodotus 3:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, chapter 202)
- (Lucian, Anacharsis, (no name) 9:6)
- (Lucian, Anacharsis, (no name) 13:4)
- (Lucian, Rhetorum praeceptor, (no name) 13:43)
- (Plutarch, De gloria Atheniensium, section 3 3:4)
- (Plutarch, De gloria Atheniensium, section 3 11:1)
- (Plutarch, De Pythiae oraculis, section 13 2:3)
- (Plutarch, Platonicae quaestiones, chapter 1, section 2 2:1)