First/Second declension Adjective;
- bringing victory
- bearing off the prize, conquering, victorious
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, The Trojan Women, episode, trochees15)
- (Xenophon, Works on Socrates, , chapter 2 6:4)
- (Xenophon, Works on Socrates, , chapter 3 13:4)
- (Xenophon, Memorabilia, , chapter 4 6:1)
- (Xenophon, Minor Works, , chapter 9 8:1)
bearing off the prize