First/Second declension Adjective;
- The green of new growth: light green, pale green, yellowish-green
- fresh, verdant, unripe
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Isaiae 15:6)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 9, book 9, chapter 66 2:4)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 14, book 14, chapter 624)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Naturales, chapter 14 2:1)
- (Homer, Odyssey, Book 9 38:6)