First declension Noun; Feminine
- wood pigeon, ring dove, cushat
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, De mercede, (no name) 26:3)
- (Aristophanes, Acharnians, Episode 1:14)
- (Aristophanes, Birds, Parodos, lyric48)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 8, book 8, chapter 47 2:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 2, book 2, chapter 71 1:2)
- (Plutarch, De communibus notitiis adversus Stoicos, section 36 1:1)