Third declension Noun; Masculine
- the Strymon, of the Strymon
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Rhesus, episode14)
- (Euripides, Rhesus, choral, antistrophe 11)
- (Euripides, Rhesus, episode, iambics5)
- (Euripides, Rhesus, episode 2:8)
- (Euripides, Rhesus, episode, antistrophe 1 1:3)
- (Euripides, Rhesus, episode, antistrophe 1 2:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 7, book 7, chapter 56 1:7)
- (Aeschylus, Suppliant Women, episode 3:12)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 7071)