First/Second declension Adjective;
- with no timber, timberless, a coppice, brushwood, a wood from which no timber has been cut, thick
- without wood
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 11 13:9)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 4, chapter 61 1:1)
- (Strabo, Geography, Book 12, chapter 2 12:17)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Library, book xvii, chapter 81 8:2)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 4, chapter 185 3:2)