First/Second declension Adjective;
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristophanes, Frogs, Parodos, strophe 11)
- (Euripides, Phoenissae, choral, mesode1)
- (Theocritus, Idylls, 38)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books X-XX, book 12, chapter 15 2:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 11, chapter 3461)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 1, chapter 891)
- (Homer, Odyssey, Book 7 10:9)