Third declension Noun; Neuter
- that which is poured, a stream
- that into which water is poured, a bowl
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Iphigenia in Aulis, choral, strophe 11)
- (Plutarch, chapter 22 1:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 7, book 7, chapter 130 2:3)
- (Aeschylus, Eumenides, episode, lyric 2:3)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 4 20:7)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 4 25:16)