Third declension Noun; Masculine
- Adonis, an Adonis, a darling
- quick-growing herbs, for the Adonia
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, De Syria dea, (no name) 6:3)
- (Lucian, De Syria dea, (no name) 8:3)
- (Lucian, De Syria dea, (no name) 8:5)
- (Lucian, De Syria dea, (no name) 8:9)
- (Lucian, De mercede, (no name) 35:6)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 2, book 2, chapter 801)
- (Apollodorus, Library and Epitome, book 3, chapter 14 4:1)