First/Second declension Adjective;
- smooth, level, even
- smooth, polished
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Hecuba, episode, lyric7)
- (Euripides, choral, strophe 12)
- (Euripides, Phoenissae, episode3)
- (Aeschylus, Prometheus Bound, episode, anapests 3:15)
- (Aeschylus, Prometheus Bound, episode, anapests 5:15)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 11, chapter 161)