First/Second declension Adjective;
- in full armour, full-armed, of full armour
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Rhesus, choral, anapests20)
- (Euripides, Helen, choral, strophe 12)
- (Euripides, Phoenissae, episode, lyric 1:1)
- (Euripides, Phoenissae, choral, antistrophe 14)
- (Aeschylus, Seven Against Thebes, episode 4:9)
in full armour
- (fighting gear, arms, armour)