Third declension Noun; Feminine
- the course of a river or stream
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Aemilius Paulus, chapter 14 5:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Compositione Verborum, chapter 2349)
- (Plutarch, De primo frigido, chapter, section 19 9:3)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Demosthene, chapter 40 2:4)
- (Plutarch, Brutus, chapter 13 3:2)
- (Septuagint, Liber Leviticus 15:2)
- (Septuagint, Liber Leviticus 15:19)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 11, book 11, chapter 954)
the course of a river or stream