Third declension Noun; Neuter
- that which is mixed, kneaded, dough
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 12:34)
- (Septuagint, Liber Numeri 15:19)
- (Septuagint, Liber Numeri 15:21)
- (Plutarch, De faciae quae in orbe lunae apparet, section 5 1:3)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Romanae, section 109 1:2)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Romanae, section 109 2:2)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Convivales, book 3, 6:28)
- (PROS RWMAIOUS, chapter 11 18:1)