First/Second declension Adjective;
- to excess, intemperately
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Adversus indoctum et libros multos ementem, (no name) 2:2)
- (Plutarch, An Recte Dictum Sit Latenter Esse Vivendum, section 1 3:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, , chapter 51 1:1)
- (Plutarch, De garrulitate, section 221)
- (Plutarch, De garrulitate, section 222)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Convivales, book 7, 10:9)