Second declension Noun;
- an itching, irritation
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 2, book 2, chapter 52127)
- (Plutarch, De Se Ipsum Citra Invidiam Laudando, section 18 3:1)
- (Plutarch, De vitioso pudore, section 18 5:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 3, book 3, chapter 39 2:6)
- (Plutarch, De tuenda sanitate praecepta, chapter, section 7 19:1)
- (Plutarch, Quomodo adulator ab amico internoscatur, chapter, section 19 6:2)
- (Hippocrates, Oeuvres Completes D'Hippocrate., , 27.3)
- (Flavius Josephus, De bello Judaico libri vii, 920:2)